Computer Science & Engineering
Established in 1999, when the college was established, the department received Permanent Affiliation in 2009 from Anna University by virtue of our department's consistent performance and self sufficiency.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified in Oct 2012.
- Constant effort to create, apply and impart knowledge on recent trends in Information Technology through educational programs, scholarly publications and service to professional societies, the community, the state and the nation.
- With over 600 systems, the department has well equipped labs, which are divided into N/W & OS Lab, Windows & Web Application Oriented, Communication Skill and General Lab for I Year students.
- High speed internet facilities and Wi-Fi connection.
- Consistently achieving 70% to 80% scores in Anna University Examinations in every semester.
- Counseling services for students after the Common Assessment Test to enable high performers and motivate students who need to perform better.
- 70 to 80% placements for the final year students in reputed companies including CTS, HCL, Wipro, Infosys, Ariyan, ABI Computers, STC, Crystal etc.
- Rigorous pre-placement training on soft skills, professional skills and corporate readiness.
- Students encouraged to attend technical symposiums, make paper presentations and participate in National and International Conferences and publish research papers.
- "ZEUGMA" Magazine was published in 2010 and 2013.
- Industrial visits and in-plant training arranged for the students to understand the corporate environment better.
- Rs. 20,000/- offered to eligible rural students through the First Graduate Scheme.
- Guest lectures by eminent business professionals to enable students to understand networking opportunities and a comprehensive business understanding.