- Commenced in 1999 with an intake of 60 students and acquired permanent affiliation from Anna University in 2008. Now the intake has increased to 120 students since 2011.
- Well equipped labs including Manufacturing Technology Lab, Fluid Mechanics Lab, Strength of Materials Lab, Thermal Lab, Dynamics Lab, Metrology and Measurement Lab, Mechatronics Lab, CAD /CAM Lab & Simulation Lab.
- Equipped with the latest software including Nastran, Solid works, Lab view etc.
- Soft skillsand professional skills training classes
- Students encouraged to participate in technical symposiums, conferences and workshops as well as to present their papers at other colleges. Guest lectures also arranged especially on the more challenging subjects.
- Approval received for the P.G Course - M.E –Engineering design with a proposed intake of 24 students.
- 60% of our students placed in Precision engineering, CRI pumps in the academic year 2013.