Science & Humanities
- Students are encouraged to participate in technical symposiumsand seminarsto present their papers.
- FDP programs are conducted to know how to handle the students.
- Soft skills and communication classes are conducted for students.
- Yoga programs are conducted for students to enable them to understand and benefit from the value of yoga and meditation.
- Awards and appreciation certificates are instituted for class toppers, while special classes are conducted for students in need of extra attention.
- Co-curricular activities like NSS, sports and cultural programs also conducted every year.
- Parent-faculty meets are conducted every semester to enable parents with a clear update of their wards' performance.